Now it’s possible to find a greater savings on health insurance costs through Connect for Health Colorado.
As part of the American Rescue Plan, aka the COVID relief package, Coloradans who are looking for health insurance can access additional savings on insurance costs.
What’s different now? Well, according to Connect for Health Colorado, there is more financial help available to more Coloradans for health insurance.
- One out of five (21%) customers could potentially have a $0 premium if they were to stay with their current plan.
- Two out of three (64%) customers could potentially have a $0 premium if they were to enroll in the lowest cost plan available to them.
- Three out of four people could potentially have a $25 premium or less if they were to enroll in the lowest cost plan available to them.
- People who were making too much money before may now qualify for financial help to reduce premiums.
- Anyone who has received unemployment benefits for at least one week in 2021 may qualify for $0 and low-cost 2021 health insurance premium options when they shop through Connect for Health Colorado. The amount of financial assistance we provide will cover the entire cost of the second-lowest-cost Silver plan, but you can put that amount of help toward any plan available to you.
It’s possible to submit a new application for financial help right away, and Connect for Health Colorado plans to have enrollment open until at least August 15, 2021.
You can take a look at the Quick Cost and Plan Finder tool here, from Connect for Health.
As always, for personalized assistance, give us a call or email at Hometown Insurance and Financial Services!
Here to Help
Hometown Insurance and Financial Services is here to help! We can ensure your insurance and financial well-being are taken care of by listening to you. Send us a secure note here, or give us a call at (970) 264-4321.