We’re continuing to post information related to Coronavirus and vaccines. At Hometown Insurance and Financial Services, we want to help keep you in the loop!
As many people are waiting to receive Coronavirus vaccines, it’s important to remember some things to keep from getting sick and prevent germs from spreading.
The CDC’s guidelines, including the following, can help prevent the spread of Coronavirus and other germs.
- Limit gatherings with others.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask in public.
There are some other things to know about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine increase the effectiveness, and scheduling a 2nd dose when receiveing the first is recommended by the CDC.
- State governments are handling distribution of COVID-19 vaccines. Updates should be made public by government officials when further distribution occurs.
- Medicare beneficiaries will receive the vaccine at no cost.
The CDC has more detailed info on health-safety tips to prevent the spread of germs, specific to COVID-19, and includes a counter of total COVID diagnoses at this link.
We’ll keep sharing information on our website with updates as we receive them, so check back often, and share this!
Here to Help
Hometown Insurance and Financial Services is here to help! We can ensure your insurance and financial well-being are taken care of by listening to you. Send us a secure note here, or give us a call at (970) 264-4321.